Isabelle from MetMUnch talks you through a quick and easy prawn stir fry recipe – with loads of veggies.
Learn how to make this dish and all its nutritional benefits with our video and recipe below.
- Egg noodles. 1 pack serves 2-3.
- Pack of fresh vegetable stir-fry.
- Frozen/pre-cooked prawns. 300g
- Soy sauce. 3 tbsp
- Vegetable oil. 3 tbsp
- Garlic. 2 cloves.
- Lime. ½.
- Ginger. 1tsp.
- Chilli powder. 1tsp.
- Defrost prawns and place in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of soya sauce, crushed garlic, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp ginger and lime juice.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil into a pan. Add prawns and heat for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil into a large wok/frying pan. Once hot, add vegetables.
- Stir-fry for 4-5minutes. Add splash of soy sauce & stir.
- Add noodles to the same pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Serve and enjoy.