The perfect quick sweet treat snack.
1. Begin by rolling out your leftover pastry on a clean flour dusted surface.
2. Place the pastry in individual or multiple baking tins
3. Mould the pastry into the tin by pressing down into the tin
4. Take either foil or baking paper and cut into a circular shape and add blind baking beans
5. Place in the oven at 200oC for 10-15 minutes
6. Once cooked remove the beans and sheet and allow the pastry to cool completely
7. Once cooled add your chosen jam. Enjoy as they are, or warm in the oven for 3-4 minutes.